Poster Draft 2

Following feedback on my previous draft, I've decided to alter a number of features on the poster. I've changed both the release date and the tagline to a sans-serif font, as I was told that they distracted from the title, with the tagline actually looking like part of the title itself. The sans-serif font on both is more consistent with my magazine, and is still effectively bold on the poster. I inverted the colour of the tagline from black to white, so that it could be viewable on the dark background, and added a light glow to it which complements the anti-hero aspect of Delilah, emphasising her innocent side alongside the evil. I moved the tagline downwards in order to increase the size of our film's title, as that needs to be the most prominent part of the poster to get the audience to remember it.