Poster Draft 1

For my final draft, I added a black and white Twitter logo which I had some problems with, as compressing it down to such a small size gave it rough edges, due to the limitation of pixels it could be made up of, therefore I decided to use the logo with the letter 't' in it, rather than the bird that is typically used/for it. At the bottom,, I added "In Cinemas February 13th" to inform the audience of the date in which it will be released. I chose that specific font as it is rather thick, yet isn't too squished together, therefore appearing to be very clear on the poster. I chose a red font to match the title, and also stand out above the credits, as the release date is key information. Furthermore, using the effects toolbar on paint.net, I increased the radius and decreased the brightness on both the title and tagline, in order to give it a shadowy effect which blends in nicely with the background, complimenting the other colours in the poster. Overall I think that our main image is strong, featuring our main character holding her primary weapon that helps to show our film is of the horror genre. Our choice of fonts have also been conventional to the horror genre, connoting both blood and sharp objects, which feature prominently in our production.