Poster Draft 4

Following feedback from one of my teachers, I have made further alterations to my film poster. I changed the two blood splatters at the top of the poster, as I believe the previous ones looked too cartoon-like, and were just rather plain. The new blood splatter is grittier and looks more integrated into it. Furthermore, I changed the colour of the byline to plain white rather than silver, so that it stands out slightly more, and mixes well with the colour scheme. Plus, I added the BBFC logo at the bottom right, as well as our company logo of "Changan Pictures" next to it, because after researching more film posters, I found that it is a regular occurrence to feature 4 or more logos. I also reduced the size of the Twitter/Facebook websites in the credits, as they are smaller on many other posters too. Finally, I added a 5 star film rating by the Guardian, which is also conventional of posters, as if a respectable newspaper rates a film 5 stars, audiences are more likely to go and see the film, as they're promised good quality for money. The quote "Truly Terrifying" is alliteration, therefore giving the phrase a more effective and memorable touch. The Guardian are a newspaper which reviews a large number of films upon release, therefore sticking to the conventions of a poster.