Custom Green Preview Screen


We decided to produce our own green preview screen for our production, as the only others we could find were American, which wouldn't make sense for our UK-Produced trailer. The other previews featured the US's film rating company (the MPAA) therefore I switched it out with the UK's film rating organisation (the BBFC). Furthermore, I swapped out 'America' for 'The United Kingdom' within the preview, to continue the authenticity of the screen, which we will place at the beginning of our trailer.
I decided to make another change, as the previous one I made stated that the film was approved for "ALL AUDIENCES" when it should have been "APPROPRIATE AUDIENCES", due to the fact that our film would be a 15 - therefore I made appropriate alterations to my preview screen.