Poster Update 3

I started to construct the credits for our poster, using the "SF Movie Poster" font, giving a realistic feel to the poster. I featured our production company's name, as well as mentioning everybody who acted in the film, (myself, Lucy and Faith). I then listed various parts of the production process along with who took on the main role within it. Below the credits, I added the link to a Facebook, Twitter and Production Company webpage, so that people who would view the poster can get interactive and follow all updates regarding our film. I also added the Facebook logo, and am currently working on getting a high-resolution black and white Twitter logo to add that will fit the colour scheme. This helps audiences to instantly recognise the social media platforms if they do not at first read the links. Adding a website for our production company creates a buzz around us, and would allow them to look into more projects we'd be working on. I chose the colour white for the credits as it stands out on the the black clothing, and is also readable on the lighter areas of her arms. I also altered the colour of the tagline from dark red to black, so that it doesn't clash with the title, as previously it could have been misinterpreted as being a part of the title. It also helps both itself and the title to stand out to audiences, more prominently the title, which is the only red aspect within the poster.