Cast Profile (Me)

I decided to cast myself to play one of Lucy's victims (Leon Faul), as it will make it much more convenient for us when we film, so that we have no drop-outs at the last minute, as I will have to be there when we shoot. Although I have no previous experience in acting, I don't consider myself to be embarrassingly awful (considering the fact that I played Joseph in the nativity when I was 4, as well as headlining 'The Owl and the Pussycat' when I was 9). I'll only be in a small number of scenes, so I won't have to try an pull off an Oscar-winning performance. I do avidly watch several TV shows full of A* actors, such as 'Game of Thrones', 'The Walking Dead', 'Dexter', 'Orange is the New Black' and 'How to Get Away with Murder'. Therefore I know what is expected of me in each scene that I'll be performing in.

I'm good friends with Lucy (who is playing our main character Delilah) as well as Faith (who is playing another minor character, also named Faith). Because of this, I think that we will have good chemistry on camera, allowing us to interact more realistically.   

For my part, (as a normal teenage boy) I will be wearing an average attire to play my part, consisting of some navy skinny jeans, a navy hoodie and some Nike shoes - as well as a bomber jacket if I'm in any scenes outside. From this, the audience will recognise that I am an ordinary teenager, allowing a large portion of them to relate and sympathise me, whilst my simple outfit doesn't distract too much from our main character.